If you are talented in developing and executing organizational skills, if you are seeking adventures, and if you are motivated to deliver the most unusual goods to their destination within one day, then do not hesitate and start your career at Samedaylogistics. At the earliest possible time and at all major airports we are looking for
- You live in immediate vicinity of an airport which guarantees you prompt availability if necessary (prerequisite).
- You are reliable, responsible and careful.
- You are at least 18 years old and able to react flexibly and appropriately to unexpected situations at any time.
- You have proficient knowledge of spoken and written English (additional language skills are of advantage and highly recommended).
- You have a credit card and a valid passport, ideally you are also a holder of different visas and have a frequent flyer status.
- You are not in permanent employment.
- You are willing to work on a self-employed basis and register a business.
- You are flexibly available over a longer period of time.
- As an On-Board-Courier you will accompany goods of all kinds on their flight to their destination and will not leave them unsupervised.
- You will take care of the complete documentation of the assignment and will ensure that the emergency shipment arrives at the consignee quickly, safely and reliably - no matter what happens.
- With your engagement and high service thinking, you will contribute to meeting the high quality and safety requirements of our customers.
- Exciting, challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility.
- Operations that can last up to several days at different destinations worldwide.
- Operations on demand will vary at irregular intervals.
- Attractive salary.
- Challenging secondary employment with individually arrangeable working hours.
Sounds like a fun occupation that would suit you? Then you have come to the right place at the right time, because in Samedaylogistics you will find the trusted employer you were always looking for. Samedaylogistics - The Experts in Emergency Logistics.